Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Connecting Mitsubishi Arm RV-2F-D

Hi everyone,

I have a Mitsubishi Arm RV-2F-D Series. Looking on the libraries I saw that this library is not allowed yet. I'm trying to use the RV-4FL library and changing the parameters. Is that possible? I'm getting an error when I try to connect robot and roboDK.

May anybody help me?

Thaks :)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Gabriel,

We do not have the Mitsubishi robot driver yet. We can help you to add the Mitsubishi robot driver yourself (it will allow you to move it from the RoboDK simulator), or we can add it for you if you purchased a RoboDK license.

We can help you better if you send a request at:
info@robodk.com
(03-22-2016, 09:02 AM)RoboDK Wrote: Hi Gabriel,

We do not have the Mitsubishi robot driver yet. We can help you to add the Mitsubishi robot driver yourself (it will allow you to move it from the RoboDK simulator), or we can add it for you if you purchased a RoboDK license.

We can help you better if you send a request at:
info@robodk.com
I'm also having the same problem. My robot is RV-2FR Q series connect through CR800 Q series driver, I have try to connect my robot using TCP/IP and successfully ping it. But everytime I press the connect button, it keeps saying "Stopped" at the connection status. Please help me to connect robodk to my real robot please.
What is the model of your robot controller?

Could you provide us with a print screen of the connection log?