Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Motocom on Motoman license problem ?
Hello ,

i use DK on a DX100 controller whit MOTOCOM hardware key and it work whit sample program supply from yaskawa. But if i try to use DK , i see this message on the log  :

Connecting through Packet Server to IP: 192.168.10.11

License problems. MotoCom license is not detected.
Not connected
CONNECT 192.168.10.11 6;2285.714286;2335.897436;2055.555556;1841.269841;1673.202614;977.462289
Working...
Connecting through Packet Server to IP: 192.168.10.11
License problems. MotoCom license is not detected.
Not connected

MotoCom license problem ???

I have close all program using Hardware key...

Some one can help me ?

Thanks.
Hi Raffaele,

The following message means that the Motocom license key from Motoman is not detected (HASP key):
"License problems. MotoCom license is not detected."

Motocom  is a software option sold by Yaskawa/Motoman, not RoboDK. This allows you to use the online programming features of RoboDK. This is useful for setup purposes and being able to move the robot directly from your computer. This option is not required for standard offline programming.

Without this option you should still be able to generate JBI robot program files. Load them on the robot controller and run the program. This does not require the robot to be connected to the computer.

Let us know if you need more help.
(11-05-2018, 06:44 PM)Albert Wrote: Hi Raffaele,

The following message means that the Motocom license key from Motoman is not detected (HASP key):

Motocom  is a software option sold by Yaskawa/Motoman, not RoboDK. This allows you to use the online programming features of RoboDK. This is useful for setup purposes and being able to move the robot directly from your computer. This option is not required for standard offline programming.

Without this option you should still be able to generate JBI robot program files. Load them on the robot controller and run the program. This does not require the robot to be connected to the computer.

Thanks Albert, i have check the HASP Key whit demo from Yaskawa and it work. I calling Yaskawa for check !

Thanks !
(11-06-2018, 04:26 PM)raffaele.delmolino Wrote:
(11-05-2018, 06:44 PM)Albert Wrote: Hi Raffaele,

Thanks Albert, i have check the HASP Key whit demo from Yaskawa and it work. I calling Yaskawa for check !

Thanks !

Hello, i have solve the problem , there are 3 type of license Eur, US , Japan. The DLL are envelope whit Halladin protection whit 3 different vendor code.

I have replace the DLL of motocom whit my EU DLL and all work well.

By !