Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

KUKA KRC1 post processor

I try a program using the post that u send it to me & these are the errors on each line that i receive with the error message:
-DECL FDAT FP1={TOOL_NO 1,BASE_NO 0,IPO_FRAME #BASE,POINT2[] " ",TQ_STATE FALSE}
component not part of type
-DECL PDAT PPDAT1={VEL 100.000,ACC 100.000,APO_DIST 1.000,APO_MODE #CPTP}
component not part of type
-PDAT_ACT=PPDAT1
Both sides of the value assignment are not compatible
-FDAT_ACT=FP1
Both sides of the value assignment are not compatible

Attached Files
.src   Prog6.src (Size: 882 bytes / Downloads: 442)
It would help if you can provide the modifications that you need to do to the post processor I last sent you to make it work.

I also recommend you to involve linear movemets (LIN). The files you shared only contain Joint movements (PTP).
i'm new to Robot DK end trying it on an old KR125 RL with KRC1 i also got lot of compilation error , do you have functional post pro for KRC1 ?

Many Thanks
(01-31-2020, 05:30 AM)damchab Wrote: i'm new to Robot DK end trying it on an old KR125 RL with KRC1 i also got lot of compilation error , do you have functional post pro for KRC1 ?

Many Thanks

Hi!
unfortunately no but still working on it
We can help you create a post processor for KRC1 controllers. 

It would be great if you can provide the following:
  1. RDK project file you use for testing
  2. I recommend you to use KUKA KRC2 or KUKA_KRC2 DAT post processor as a starting point
  3. If you can post your compilation errors in text format
  4. If you have a hint of what changes are required in the final SRC (and maybe DAT) files it would help us create a post processor for KUKA KRC1 controllers.
Albert
We are troubleshooting this issue with the KUKA experts at Robot-Forum:
https://www.robot-forum.com/robotforum/t...-kuka-krc1

We are close to having a working version.