It is possible to export any program individually or the main program including the subprograms:
1. Right click a program (MainProg for example).
Select Generate robot program (F6).
Alternatively, select Generate robot program… to specify the location to save the file.
3. The SCRIPT program for UR robot will be displayed in a text editor.
This file is the result of generating the program offline. The file can be sent to the robot controller to run the same movements that were simulated in RoboDK.
Note : For more information to generate SCRIPT and URP programs, visit the following sections: Start a SCRIPT program with a Universal Robots controller and How to generate and modify a URP program for a Universal Robots controller.
● Select Send program to robot (Ctrl+F6) to send the program through FTP (Offline Programming)
● Check the option Run on Robot to run the program step by step each time we run the program (Online Programming). This allows executing the program on the robot as it is simulated at the same time. Robot drivers are required for Online Programming.
It is possible to change the post processor for UR robots and customize the way a program is generated:
1. Right click a program or a robot
2. Select Select Post Processor
3. Select Universal Robots URP
Generate the program again. In this example, the default post processor uses joint values to define each linear move and the second post processor uses cartesian coordinates to define each linear move.