These are manual steps to setup the RoboDK plug-in for Inventor. You should follow these steps if the RoboDK plug-in for Inventor was not automatically installed by default using the RoboDK installer:
1. Install Autodesk Inventor (if you haven’t done it yet).
2. Download and install RoboDK.
3. Download the RoboDK plugin for Inventor.
4. Unzip the RoboDK plug-in for Inventor folder in C:\RoboDK\Other\Plugin-Inventor\
Unblock the DLL file:
5. Right click the file RoboDKInventorAddIn.exe and select Properties.
6. Select Unblock and Apply.
Install the RoboDK plug-in in Inventor:
7. Run the Plugin_Install_RunAsAdministrator.bat file as Administrator: Right click the BAT file and select Run as Administrator.
8. Start Autodesk Inventor and go to Tools➔Add-Ins. You should see the RoboDK Add-In for Inventor.