Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Milling program cutting corners/deviating from Fusion and RoboDK paths

Have fun at the trade show! I'm sure it's been a while. I'll be picking away at this project as I have time, but will reach out when I have a chance to run this milling sequence again (without the problems I had earlier). I think when it's all put together it will make an interesting story.
(05-12-2022, 02:19 AM)Jeremy Wrote: We are always interested in new success stories. Thanks for the offer.

Let's see if Alex finds the time before June. We have a tradeshow coming up in June and we are focusing on that. :)

Jeremy
Hi David, thank you for following up on writing a success story about your company and robot machining projects. The part and project you shared in your first post looks very good and we look forward to writing a blog post about your project!

Do you have more material you can share? For example, pictures, videos, RoboDK projects, a description on what challenges you faced and how RoboDK helped, etc. If you can email it to us at info@robodk.com mentioning this thread and my name we'll prepare a draft and send it to you for approval.