Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

AR4 Robodk Driver

Hey guys! 
I need help please
I was trying to connect my robot AR4 to RoboDK with the driver AR4.py and here it is my error.
Does anyone any idea of how to solve them?

Or how I change the post process of Annin robotics in AR4 version works but the new parameters are changed, so how I can change the final process
For Annin Robotics or any other robots that require a serial communiation you should enter the COM port in the Robot IP/COM filed.

@Phillip or @Olivier will get back to you with an improved version of the driver. It is better if you contact us by email at info@robodk.com.
Make sure you are using the correct COM port number in the "Robot port" option. 

If you want to easily find which port your teensy is connected to, you can use the Arduino IDE. 

Let me know if by using the correct port you are still getting an error, I was able to connect to my AR4 without any problem on my end.
(03-22-2023, 01:19 PM)Olivier Wrote: Make sure you are using the correct COM port number in the "Robot port" option. 

If you want to easily find which port your teensy is connected to, you can use the Arduino IDE. 

Let me know if by using the correct port you are still getting an error, I was able to connect to my AR4 without any problem on my end.

Hey, can you make a post about how to connect? and which version are you using of the teensy firmware? 
My COM port its correct but im not sure what its wrong. 
If it is the Driver or Im usinig it in a wrong way. 
Please help me. 
Im realy trying to
How is the COM port entered? Syntax? Mine does not seem to work. I'm also getting Python errors when trying to save program and manually load it into Annin Robotics application. I'm new to RoboDK and AR4 Robot. I'm sure it's me.