Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Achsen Abhängigkeit einstellen / Set axis dependency (Fanuc J2 J3)

Hallo, da bin ich wieder.

Ich verwende ein Fanuc ARC Mate 100iC mit dem System R-30iB.
Ich verwende ein Schweißbrenner der Firma Fronius.
Mein Vorgänger hat den Roboter selbst aufgebaut, da die Anbauteile des Schweißbrenner mit eingebaut werden mussten um die Kollisionen zu simulieren.  

Ich wollte die J2 J3 Interaktion einstellen und finde dazu leider nichts.
Die Achse J2 und J3 sind unabhängig. Wie kann ich die Achsen verbinden so das sie wie bei dem realen Fanuc funktionieren, oder kann ich das nicht machen? Kann das dann jemand anderes?

Danke für die Hilfe.

Hello, I'm back again.

I am using a Fanuc ARC Mate 100iC with the R-30iB system.
I use a Fronius welding torch.
My predecessor built the robot himself, as the attachments for the welding torch had to be installed to simulate the collisions.

I wanted to stop the J2 J3 interaction and unfortunately I can't find anything about it.
Axes J2 and J3 are independent. How can I connect the axles to work like the real Fanuc, or can't I? Can someone else then?

Thanks for the help.

Hello Steini91,

I think its the internal stuf that RoboDK guys do and I think you cant do it as a normal user.

However, there is another way you could maybe use:
- Download the robot model from the library
- Check if J2 and J3 are dependent on it
- Use Add-in "Item Utillities" to attach your attachments on Axis 3
- Tool should be attached as a normal tool, just drag and drop on the robot in the tree

Hope it helps,
Kind regards,
Tom

Falls du Unterstützung brauchst, melde sich bei mir :)
Hello Steini91,

It is possible to link the joint 2 and joint 3 on any 6 axis robot in RoboDK to behave like a Fanuc.

1.   First, double click on the robot to open robot panel.
2.   Click on Parameters to open the Robot Parameters tab.

1.   Check the Unlock advanced options box.
2.   Click on Joint Senses to open the Joint axis sense tab. The first 6 values represent the joints turning direction and the last value is the coupling of joint 2 and 3. Change the 7th value to -1 to link the joints. A new tab with the coupling joint limit polygon will open, you can edit the limits to prevent the robot from colliding with itself.

Note : Coupling the joints will make joint 2 and 3 move together and changing the value to 1 instead of -1 will reverse the coupling direction of the joints.