Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Action ckecksum failed (Robotdk_Driver_Socket)

I'm trying to program online an ABB SCARA Robot (910-500278). I already run the module on the scara robot (Robotdk_Driver_Socket) and I got to connect with this one using RobotDK. As soon as I execute the first online movement, the module get stuck in the following message: "Action checksum failed, program paused, errors will follow". Image attached. Does anyone know why this is happening?

I didn't have any problems at all working with another ABB Robot (1200-800124).

I

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-22-2020, 04:43 PM)danield271 Wrote: I'm trying to program online an ABB SCARA Robot (910-500278). I already run the module on the scara robot (Robotdk_Driver_Socket) and I got to connect with this one using RobotDK. As soon as I execute the first online movement, the module get stuck in the following message: "Action checksum failed, program paused, errors will follow". Image attached. Does anyone know why this is happening?

I didn't have any problems at all working with another ABB Robot (1200-800124).

I

It seems the module is not able to recognize that the SCARA robot has 4 different joints (image attached).

The problem was solved by adding 4 temporary variables at the end of the "COM_ReadJoints" function since there was a buffer that caused problems in the data communication process (image attached).

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for pointing out this issue, I'll make sure our dev team is aware of the situation.

Jeremy