Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Aubo i5 Driver Missing, Connect to Robot

Hello,

I am trying to connect to an Aubo i5, and am receiving an error, screenshot attached. The AUBO-i5DRIVER.exe is missing from the directory. I uninstalled and reinstalled the newest 64 bit version, but the file is still missing. Is there an i5 driver available? I was not able to find any similar threads here or helpful google results related to this.

Thanks,
Peter

Attached Files Image(s)

Hi Peter,

As far as I know, we don't have a driver for Aubo.
But we do have a post-processor to generate robot program.

What is your goal and why do you think you need a driver?

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel

Hi Jeremy,

Thank you for the information about the driver. 

I wanted to connect to the robot, to more quickly match my simulation space with the real world. My intention was to import waypoints from the connected robot, to reduce manual data input.

I have been able to generate programs with the post-processor, that has been helpful!

Thanks,
Peter
We didn't have many requests for the Aubo robot and the driver is generally the last thing we develop as it's not necessary per see.

Maybe we will get to it one day.
Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel