Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Automated Welding Add-On

I am currently engaged in a project aimed at automating welding processes. Specifically, the project focuses on welding cylindrical symmetrical parts. In order to accomplish this task efficiently, I am planning to incorporate a welding positioner that will be programmed in conjunction with a robotic system. To cater to the specific requirements of this project, I propose developing a specialized add-on with a range of advanced features.

The envisioned add-on will enable various functionalities, including weaving, multilayer weld bead controls, and precise control over welding parameters such as torch angle. Additionally, the system will be equipped with automated groove and fillet detection capabilities. By integrating these features, we can ensure a comprehensive solution that streamlines the welding process while maintaining a high level of precision and control.

Furthermore, we will prioritize user-friendliness in the design of the interface for this specialized system. The interface will be intuitive and easily navigable, ensuring that operators can utilize the system efficiently and effectively. This emphasis on user-friendly design will enhance productivity and minimize the learning curve associated with operating the welding positioner and robot.

By combining cutting-edge technologies, such as automated groove and fillet detection, with advanced welding controls, we aim to optimize the welding process for cylindrical symmetrical parts. Our specialized add-on, integrated with the robotic system, will revolutionize the automation of welding by enhancing accuracy, productivity, and ease of use.
This welding add-in sounds great. How can we help?

You can contact us by email so we can list your add-in to our marketplace.
Sure Sir,

What is your email ?
You can contact us at info@robodk.com and mention this Forum thread.
Is there interest for a tool about multilayer welding for RoboDK? It is based on the real work piece geometry and does the pass layout and paths automatically. I have something experimental at hand.
https://youtube.com/shorts/QYPSq7Gjq4E
Thank you for letting us know. Your application looks impressive. We can help you better as we are improving RoboDK for welding applications.

Could you contact us by email with your RoboDK project file and your requirements for us to improve RoboDK for welding?