Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Borunte Robot Arm Project setup

Hello,
I am trying to setup a workflow for the Borunte robot arms and the new Borunte post processor. I am able to load programs onto the Borunte Teaching Pendant and run them but each command shows up on the teaching pendant as "invalid action" I attached pictures from the teaching pendant screen. Just testing with a simple program that moves between 2 targets.

The programs will still run on the robot arm but is not editable on the teaching pendant because they show up as "invalid objects"

Also when I try to make a program that follows a path it will run but all the axis move in the opposite directions from what was programed inside RoboDk.

Any help on the settings I may need for Borunte Robot Arm would be appreciated thanks.
Here is a RoboDK Station file I am trying to create for sending a path to the Borunte robot arm. When I load the program on the robot arm it still says "invalidaction:object" for the actions the program runs but the axis run inverted/backwards

.rdk   borunte.rdk (Size: 1.45 MB / Downloads: 14)

Here is another station I tried to create that just moves the joints to targets. It also loads with "invalid actionobject"s

.rdk   borunte targets.rdk (Size: 1.44 MB / Downloads: 13)
Could you please create the same program as in borunte_targets.rdk, but on a teach pendant, and share it with us?
We will double-check the behavior of the postprocessor.
(04-29-2024, 06:57 AM)Sergei Wrote: Could you please create the same program as in borunte_targets.rdk, but on a teach pendant, and share it with us?
We will double-check the behavior of the postprocessor.

Yes I re-created the borunte_targets.rdk station using the teaching pendant and exported the program it is the attached zip file. HCBackupRobot_20240429222117.zip I also noticed that the borunte teaching pendands dont like to import a program back to the pendant unless it has the name "HCBackupRobot_" followed by a long number for its zip file name.

Thank you so much for helping out with this.

Attached zip file

.zip   HCBackupRobot_20240429222117.zip (Size: 1.36 KB / Downloads: 8)
So the  "invalidaction:object"  happens because the post processor  has a bug where it has an extra set of "" when it makes an action object.

example output from Robodk Borunte post:
{"action":"4","ckStatus":"63","delay":"0.00","points":[{"pointName":"","pos":{"m0":"30.000","m1":"0.000","m2":"0.000","m3":"0.000","m4":"-90.000","m5":"0.000","m6":"0.000","m7":"0.000"}}],"smooth":0,"speed":"80","toolCoord":0,"insertedIndex":4}

"action":"4"  does not want to have the 4 in quotes it needs to be "action":4
same for all other actions like "action":200 or "action":10

Correct Output from pendant example:
[{"action":4,"ckStatus":"63","delay":"0.000","points":[{"pointName":"FP0:","pos":{"m0":"0.000","m1":"0.000","m2":"0.000","m3":"0.000","m4":"0.000","m5":"0.000","m6":"0.000","m7":"0.000"}}],"smooth":0,"speed":"80.0","toolCoord":0,"insertedIndex":1},{"action":4,"ckStatus":"63","delay":"0.000","points":[{"pointName":"FP1:","pos":{"m0":"0.000","m1":"0.000","m2":"30.000","m3":"0.000","m4":"0.000","m5":"0.000","m6":"0.000","m7":"0.000"}}],"smooth":0,"speed":"80.0","toolCoord":0,"insertedIndex":2},{"action":4,"ckStatus":"63","delay":"0.000","points":[{"pointName":"FP2:","pos":{"m0":"0.000","m1":"0.000","m2":"0.000","m3":"90.000","m4":"0.000","m5":"0.000","m6":"0.000","m7":"0.000"}}],"smooth":0,"speed":"80.0","toolCoord":0,"insertedIndex":3},{"action":4,"ckStatus":"63","delay":"0.000","points":[{"pointName":"FP3:","pos":{"m0":"30.000","m1":"0.000","m2":"0.000","m3":"0.000","m4":"0.000","m5":"0.000","m6":"0.000","m7":"0.000"}}],"smooth":0,"speed":"80.0","toolCoord":0,"insertedIndex":4},{"action":60000,"insertedIndex":0}]
Thank you for the example and such valuable feedback!
We fixed the issue you found.

I attached the postprocessor installation package.
The installation procedure is automatic, just select 'RoboDK Global storage'.

Please let us know if this postprocessor works for you or if anything else needs to be changed.

Attached Files
.rdkp   post_borunte.rdkp (Size: 10.82 KB / Downloads: 11)
(05-02-2024, 03:08 PM)Sergei Wrote: Thank you for the example and such valuable feedback!

Please let us know if this postprocessor works for you or if anything else needs to be changed.

Yes the new post postprocessor  package works great now. When i load programs from roboDK they show up and are editable on the teaching pendant. I have only tested using Targets so far I will test it further with paths here today and let you know if I run into any more issues.

Thanks for your help.
(05-02-2024, 03:08 PM)Sergei Wrote: Thank you for the example and such valuable feedback!

So testing a little more using Paths I noticed that the "coordID":-1 has a negative number to it
On the teaching pendant I made two separate tools and tool coordinates the tools are named foobar and foobar2 with tool coordinate named test and test 2.
Inside roboDK I made a reference frame with the same coordinate name from the teaching pendant and the same tool name.

when i export the program it shows this for a tool "coordID":-1,"coordName":"test2" and "toolID":-1,"toolName":"foobar2"

when I load the program on the teaching pendant I have to manually edit each action to use the correct coordinate name and tool name before i can get the robot to run the program. after I manually set tool and coordinates I saved and exported the program and this is what those fields show now and also changed on each action

{"action":800,"coordID":2,"coordName":"test2","insertedIndex":1,"customName":""},{"action":801,"toolID":2,"toolName":"foobar2","insertedIndex":2,"customName":""}

Here is the .Act file from RoboDK

.zip   roboDKpath.zip (Size: 5.19 KB / Downloads: 3)

And here is the File After The teaching pendant export that has the manual setting of tool and coordinate in it.

.zip   Teaching Pendant Fix.zip (Size: 1.4 KB / Downloads: 4)

Here is the RoboDK Station I used to make the Paths

.rdk   tool and path test.rdk (Size: 1.43 MB / Downloads: 5)

The Borunte teaching pendant needs to have the numbers start at 1 i think for the ID's
It is necessary to use names such as 'Tool 1' and 'Frame 1' considering the specifics of this postprocessor:

The result will be as follows:
Code:
"action":800,"coordID":1,"coordName":"Frame 1","insertedIndex":1,"customName":""
"action":801,"toolID":1,"toolName":"Tool 1","insertedIndex":2,"customName":""

Also, I added the "customName":"" field

The .rdkp package with the updated postprocessor is attached

Attached Files
.rdkp   com_robodk_post_borunte.rdkp (Size: 10.83 KB / Downloads: 1)
(05-07-2024, 03:19 PM)Sergei Wrote: It is necessary to use names such as 'Tool 1' and 'Frame 1' considering the specifics of this postprocessor:

The result will be as follows:
Code:
"action":800,"coordID":1,"coordName":"Frame 1","insertedIndex":1,"customName":""
"action":801,"toolID":1,"toolName":"Tool 1","insertedIndex":2,"customName":""

Also, I added the "customName":"" field

The .rdkp package with the updated postprocessor is attached

Great thanks for the update I will test this out and let you know how its working.