Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Can I use Raspberry Pi IP addresss in RoboDK on Windows

I'm not sure what could be wrong.

Are you using the official Raspberry Pi Linux system (Raspbian)?
If so, it looks like some packages can't be found.

Do you have a screen connected to your device?
Hello, 

I am using the Raspberry Pi Full OS 64-bit with desktop environment downloaded from the Raspberry Pi website. 
I have a monitor attached, yes. 

Thanks
Surely, there must be a way to get this working? 
About the packages, what is the best way of installing them as I have tried manually installing a few of them to no avail. Do I need to research the dependencies of each of these missing packages and install them too? 
Some more help and guidance would be greatly appreciated. I would really like to be able to use RoboDK for raspberry pi. I'm sure many others would too. Are you able to install and run it successfully?

Regards, 
Rowan
Is there any modded post processor for raspberry pi or arduino? Wish to use it for my project.
Yes, you can use the IP address of your Raspberry Pi in RoboDK on Windows. To do this, you will need to make sure that the Raspberry Pi and the Windows computer are connected to the same network.

Once you have confirmed that they are on the same network, you can open RoboDK on Windows and go to the "File" menu and select "Connect".

In the "Connect" window, enter the IP address of your Raspberry Pi and the port number (by default, this is 20500). Then, click on the "Connect" button.

If the connection is successful, you will see the name of your Raspberry Pi appear in the "Robots" section of the RoboDK interface.

From there, you can create programs and simulate them on your Raspberry Pi using RoboDK.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.