Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Can't connect Robodk to motoman NX100

Hi, I have tried many ways and still can't connect Motoman Nx100 (hp20) controller to robodk, always "Connection problems" error. Does motomanHSE only support DX100 and above, or do you need motocomSDK to use this function, or do you need to set parameters in the controller. can you help me?
Thank you.
I believe it should work with both. Have you properly configured the robot controller and the computer IP so they are both withing the same network?

Have you set your teach pendenat in Remote mode?
(12-20-2022, 10:13 AM)Albert Wrote: I believe it should work with both. Have you properly configured the robot controller and the computer IP so they are both withing the same network?

Have you set your teach pendenat in Remote mode?

I turned on the remote switch
I am connecting the controller directly to the computer via RJ45 cable, not sure if that is correct. Is there a need for an intermediary connection via a wifi modem?
You can have a direct connection between the computer and your Yaskawa Motoman controller through an Ethernet cable (RJ45 connector).

I would recommend you to test a connection through FTP first (for example, using FileZilla client) to make sure the IP settings are correct and the connection is properly established.