Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Cloos Postprocessor

Hello community,

we have a Closs Romat 310. Together with Albert we created a first version of a postprocessor last year. The postprocessor creates two different files (.txt with the commands and .pkt with the coordinates in pulses per degree). Now we just need one file (.txt). In this file there are the cartesian coordinates of the points and the commands. 
I have created a new postprocessor with combinating the former cloos post with the kuka cnc.
In the attachment I will Show you how the program should look like (created by online programming) and how my postprocessor looks like so far.
The "List" still Needs two variables for Speed and feed (filled with the Parameters out of gcode?). The rest can be a string. The Points doesn't transfer to pulses per degree. Every Point will "saved" as in Picture 3 
(STORPOSR) with his x,y,z,a,b,c coordinates. 

The "GP" command has to be in cartesian coordiantes as well like the GC commands. Furthermore the coordinates and the commands has to be splitted (see attachment)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I believe you forgot to attach your post processor modifications.

You'll find a few functions in the robodk library, such as Pose_2_KUKA, that will allow you to convert a pose to Cartesian values.

(08-06-2019, 11:36 AM)HSTrier Wrote:
(07-30-2019, 06:52 PM)Albert Wrote: I believe you forgot to attach your post processor modifications.

You'll find a few functions in the robodk library, such as Pose_2_KUKA, that will allow you to convert a pose to Cartesian values.

CloosPost is the right one.

See my modified processor in attachment (CloosPost). I tried to translate the joints into cartesian coordinates but i'm not that good in programming. And i need to split the STORPOSR and the calls (see former attachment).

Attached Files
.py   CLOOS Postprozessor.py (Size: 26.29 KB / Downloads: 667)
.py   CloosPost.py (Size: 23.75 KB / Downloads: 619)