Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Connection issue: RoboDK and KR 10 R1100 sixx (KR C4 compact)

Hello everyone,

I want to connect RoboDK with my Kuka KR 10 R1100 sixx, but I have a connection issue there. If I ping it, it's always successful. The port number is correct and the firewall isn't active, but they are still not connected.

Does someone have an idea? Thank you in advance!

Kind regards

sendyykb
Kss version?
Hi colinb83, it's v8.3.39
Ok so Windows 7,

are the IP of the controller and computer on the same subnet? I assume so if you have a ping

Did you make sure you copied the config parameters? and have you minimised HMI to make sure the proxy is running?
also make sure you reboot the controller after config changes or after editing any network changes
(05-12-2021, 09:11 AM)colinb83 Wrote: are the IP of the controller and computer on the same subnet? I assume so if you have a ping

Yes, the ping test is always successful.

Quote:Did you make sure you copied the config parameters? and have you minimised HMI to make sure the proxy is running?
I did copy the config parameters and make sure that the proxy is still running.

Quote:also make sure you reboot the controller after config changes or after editing any network changes
I just rebooted the controller, but nothing changed. I still can not get the RoboDK connected to my robot.

but there is a little change in the config after the reboot. Now the variable REAL COM_ROUNDM has a value of -1 instead of 0. Is it correct?
This is the config file

&ACCESS RV
&PARAM DISKPATH =
&REL 5
DEFDAT $CONFIG
INT COM_ACTION=0
INT COM_ACTCNT=0
REAL COM_ROUNDM=0
REAL COM_VALUE1=0
REAL COM_VALUE2=0
REAL COM_VALUE3=0
REAL COM_VALUE4=0