Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Core dumped Ubuntu on 18.04

We've been trying to evaluate RoboDK for use with our 3D printing Kuka robot. We already use Slic3r with our other machines, so it is great that RoboDK has Slic3r integrated.

Unfortunately, we have not been able to test this functionality as RoboDK does not accept the current version of Slic3r. I have therefore been waiting and updating RoboDK each time a new version is available, hoping that this will get resolved.
Before version RoboDK 3.5, I was able to run the program, but now I cannot launch RoboDK as it appears to be looking for QT5.10 but Ubuntu 18.04 ships with QT5.9.5. I have tried to specify the path to 5.10 in the launcher (by setting QTDIR in  RoboDK-Start.sh), but RoboDK appears to only look in /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libQt5Core.so.5

The error message is:
./RoboDK: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libQt5Core.so.5: version `Qt_5.10' not found (required by ./RoboDK)

Can someone advised how to deal with the correct QT version?

Thanks,
Jean-Marc.
I have found a way to run RoboDK with the corredt QT version. Having installed QT5.10 to /opt/QT/5.10.0, I specified the location in RoboDK-Start.sh as follows:

#export LD_LIBRARY_PATH="$(pwd)/lib"
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH="/opt/Qt/5.10.0/gcc_64/lib"

I have yet to find any further issues with the AT version, but at least RoboDK now launches and I can continue to troubleshoot why I cannot run the latest Slic3r version (1.3).