Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Crash on moving Instructions in the programs

Hello,

The program crashes 100% of the times whenever I want to set a Speed instruction and then move it Before or After a program. I am not sure if it's only that function, but that is the one that crashes the softare for sure.

I would like to know if I can do something to improve this behavior, because it's pretty annoyoing.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Ionut
Hi Ionut,

I'm unable to reproduce this issue with the latest version.

Are you using the latest version of RoboDK?
On what operating system?

Albert
Just saw this post. I am experiencing, same or similar problem and just added a Post on another thread ...
please refer to  https://robodk.com/forum/Thread-RoboDK-c...92#pid5992
In the referenced Post I included some specifics to hopefully allow for recreation of problem. 
In this Post I will include my rdk file for someone to try to see if that helps to allow for recreating problem.

Attached Files
.rdk   Test-xArm-mg.rdk (Size: 1.38 MB / Downloads: 445)
Hi there, im having the exact same Issue over here on Win10,
Application Protocol reports a crash:
Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: RoboDK.exe, Version: 5.0.2.18542, Zeitstempel: 0x5f410399
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: Qt5Widgets.dll, Version: 5.11.2.0, Zeitstempel: 0x5b99ead3
Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000005
Fehleroffset: 0x00000000003f9d90
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x10bc
Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d67e3b9601f712
Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: C:\RoboDK\bin\RoboDK.exe
Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\RoboDK\bin\Qt5Widgets.dll
Berichtskennung: c507de7c-8fca-44bf-8ad8-3612f4020864

100% reproducable, occurs when moving a Set Speed Instruction inside a program before a call program instruction. Hope it´s clear what is meant?
Should i attach some files aswell?
Greetz

I installed a fresh system and can confirm that it happens aswell in the Linux Version, same behaviour...
So it´s not just some weird windows bug.
It definitly occurs when moving "set speed" instructions in the program tree, please try it.
We were able to reproduce this issue. We'll be releasing a new version this week to fix it.

Thank you for your feedback.
Oh Gosh, please!!!
It´s driving me sooooo nuts right now.

Also something that should not be hard to realize and is standard in most other softwares:
could you please implement Undo/Redo summarizing on same Event?
So that if you move something it is one undo action and not as many as undo points are set during the change?
You can group similar actions by activating this option:
  • Tools-Options-Check Group similar actions (in Undo/Redo section)