Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Curve Follow Project

Is it possible to combine multiple curve follow projects into 1 single uninterrupted program?  I have about 9 separate curve follow projects that I want to run one after another.
Hi Crosslink,

There are multiple ways to join Curve Follow Projects (CFP) together.
The simpler one is to select the program generated one by one in your station tree(The "white" programs, not the Curve Follow Project "Settings"), right-click and "Make Main program".
That will create a main program calling all the CFP in the same order you selected them.

You may need to add transition motion to avoid collisions or joint limits.

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel

Thank you for this, that is exactly what I needed. One more question, when I am importing my CAD model from SolidWorks it is loading the curve follow program into a random place in my RoboDK program window. Is it possible to define a reference frame as the default place for my CAD files to upload to? Hopefully that makes sense.
In SolidWorks, in the plugin tab, there's a "settings" option.

You can set the reference frame name there.

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel