Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Customized gripper did not work

Hi everyone,

I am trying to simulate the UR3e and the customized gripper on RoboDK. The gripper works on RoboDK  but when I use the UR post processor to generate the .script file, I found the open gripper and close gripper function are missing, so I guess the gripper will not open and close on real robot neither. I have look through the forum questions, there is a similar issue as mine and the answer is to setDO or call controller macro with RunInstruction. Is this the right solution for my case as well? If so how to setDO to make the gripper move? if not, should I created my won post processor? I upload the simulation file as well. Any idea is appreciated. Thanks sooo much for your help!

Attached Files
.rdk   test.rdk (Size: 8.85 MB / Downloads: 123)
You should use the set digital output function or you should customize the post processor to include the custom gripper calls. It is better if you contact us to obtain access to the source code of the post processor. This includes an example to set digital outputs and wait for digital inputs.
(07-24-2023, 05:35 PM)Albert Wrote: You should use the set digital output function or you should customize the post processor to include the custom gripper calls. It is better if you contact us to obtain access to the source code of the post processor. This includes an example to set digital outputs and wait for digital inputs.

Thanks soooo much for your reply! I will send the email to ask the access to your team!