Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Doosan M1013 model has several axes that do not match real robot

Hello,

I am using RoboDK's Doosan M1013 model and running a Doosan M1013 robot by direct control. However I noticed that the physical robot and RoboDK robot poses were mirrored somehow (see picture below).

[Image: Gk1LBba.jpg]

I tested by jogging joints and noting whether they were moving CW or CCW, it seems that joints 2, 3 and 5 have inverted directions.
Am I doing something wrong or is there a bug in the model or Doosan driver?

Regards,
Sungi
Hi Sungi.

Thanks for bringing that to our attention.

Can you send us a few pictures please?
Robot at joints = [0,0,-90,0,0,0]
Robot at [30,30,-120,0,0,0]
Robot at [0,0,-90,30,30,0]

Thanks.

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel

Hi Jeremy, sure no problem, here you go:

[0,0,-90,0,0,0]
[Image: 15pJGtI.png]

[30,30,-120,0,0,0]
[Image: 3lbNFWR.png]

[0,0,-90,30,30,0]
[Image: 6ETP4e2.png]
Hope this is helpful,
Sungi
Ok, thanks,
We'll fix that.

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel

Did this get fixed?  Last message was from November 2021 and the Doosan-M1013.robot file on the website matches the one in my install that's dated October 2021.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. It seems we updated the model in our online library but not in the local installation.
You can download the updated model here: https://robodk.com/robot/Doosan-Robotics/M1013

We will fix the local library in our next update.
You should delete the M1013 robot from your local library first (C:/RoboDK/Library)