Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Drawing with robot Problem

Hello.
I have a problem with the Example-07.d-Drawing with robot and I don't understand which problem is it.

El script de Python ha fallado devolviendo 1

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\elvir\AppData\Local\Temp\Robot_paint.py", line 126, in from svgpy.svg import *
File "C:\RoboDK\Python-Embedded\Lib\site-packages\shiboken2\files.dir\shibokensupport\_feature_.py", line 142, in_import return original_import(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\RoboDK\Library\Example-07.d-Drawing with a robot\svgpy\svg.py", line 3, in
from.path import Path
File "C:\RoboDK\Python-Embedded\Lib\site-packages\shiboken2\files.dir\shibokensupport\_feature_.py", line 142, in_import return original_import(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\RoboDK\Library\Example-07.d-Drawing with a robot\svgpy\path.py", line 3, in
from collections import MutableSequence ImportError: cannot import name 'MutableSequence' from 'collections' (C:\RoboDK\Python-Embedded\python310.zip\collections\_init__.pyc)
Salida de script de Python

This is the message it gives when I try to run the program but I can't figure out where it came from because I haven't even modified the code to change the image and it doesn't work. 

If anyone could help me fix this please.
Thank you in advance.

Elvira Puente Cáceres

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

We just fixed this issue. The drawing example will work by reinstalling the latest version of RoboDK v5.7.0:
https://robodk.com/download