Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Drilling application

Hello

I have a situation on Drilling "n" number Holes in Part where i am using laser tracker to improve robot accuracy.

Can RoboDK help with this process , if so how?
We need more information to better recommend a solution. 

For example:
  1. Do you have an RDK project file that you can share? It will help us better understand your cell.
  2. Do you have a laser tracker?
  3. Do you want to implement an MMC solution (move measure correct)
  4. Do you have the drilling holes as a list of points in a CSV file or in a 3D model?
(07-14-2021, 12:29 PM)Albert Wrote: We need more information to better recommend a solution. 

For example:
  1. Do you have an RDK project file that you can share? It will help us better understand your cell.
  4. Do you have the drilling holes as a list of points in a CSV file or in a 3D model?

Hi Albert

Thanks for your reply and Sorry I almost forgot.

My colleague will share those details 

Regards
Azhagar
(07-14-2021, 12:29 PM)Albert Wrote: We need more information to better recommend a solution. 

For example:

No
    No
    Yes
    Yes , we do have 3D Model with maximum 3000 drilling points with orientation vector.
(09-09-2021, 05:35 AM)Azhagar Wrote:

For example:

No
    No
    Yes
    Yes , we do have 3D Model with maximum 3000 drilling points with orientation vector.
Please do respond
Do you know what robot you are planning to use? Do you have the 3D model of your fixture and/or tooling?

It would help if you can tell us a bit more about the setup/layout you are planning to have and send us a sample file of exported drilling points (list of XYZ points and approach vector).
(09-20-2021, 02:22 PM)Albert Wrote: Do you know what robot you are planning to use? Do you have the 3D model of your fixture and/or tooling?

It would help if you can tell us a bit more about the setup/layout you are planning to have and send us a sample file of exported drilling points (list of XYZ points and approach vector).

Hello Albert

Will share those details soon.
(09-20-2021, 02:22 PM)Albert Wrote: Do you know what robot you are planning to use? Do you have the 3D model of your fixture and/or tooling?

Hello Albert 
We have this project in our place and we have all the data required ?
How do I share it to you?
You can contact us at info@robodk.com
(06-30-2023, 06:03 AM)Sergei Wrote: You can contact us at info@robodk.com

My colleague has sent mail. So please have look.