Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ERROR 3190 - Motoman HC10DT

Hello,

I'm getting an error "Error in JOB data record(J:t1 L:****) [13]" on my Yaskawa Motoman HC10DT when I try to load Job from USB (shown on Picture 1).

When I was in first phase of testing, I only created two random points in RoboDK in 3D space and used Motoman Cartesian as post processor, created .JBI file, copied it on USB, loaded it normaly in HC10DT pendant and worked perfectly. This job in .JBI in Notepad++ is shown in Picture 2.

Then I proceeded to add few steps by creating simple "Face Milling" operation in Mastercam and installed RoboDK Add-on. I managed to import the part and the path to RoboDK and I placed it in space near HC10DT (Picture 3). Same post processor was used but the generated job looked different. 
First difference I noticed was the ///POSTYPE PULSE and ///POSTYPE BASE were used combined (Picture 4). I found on some other forum that someone talked about that and they said someone from RoboDK provided them with new post processor that fixed that. (Picture 5) The link is from site Robot-Forum: CLICK HERE
Second thing I noticed it added CALL JOB:SetTool and CALL JOB:SetRPM1 (Picture 6). I do not have those JOBS in Motoman memory, don't know if that is even relevant. I tried deleting those, didn't work.
Also, it added 'Setting Tool 9 (Set Tool): ...... (Picture 6)

I found on some other thread that we should check values of TCP on robot and in program. I checked if my tools had correct values on robot controller, they had. (Picture 7, 8 and 9)

I will provide .JBI and .rdk of non working station in the attachment bellow.

Thank You for Your feedback and Your help in advance.
Vanja Makaj

.zip   HC10DT Error.zip (Size: 22.56 MB / Downloads: 148)
Did you try generating the program using the default Motoman post processor? This should generate targets using joint values and not use the SETTOOL command which is not available in many controllers.

I'm not sure what is causing this issue but you could try removing parts of the program until it loads. Then, you can configure the post processor flags accordingly. You can find more information here about parameters you can configure for your Yaskawa/Motoman robots here:
https://robodk.com/post/Motoman
(08-10-2023, 04:18 PM)Albert Wrote: Did you try generating the program using the default Motoman post processor? This should generate targets using joint values and not use the SETTOOL command which is not available in many controllers.

I'm not sure what is causing this issue but you could try removing parts of the program until it loads. Then, you can configure the post processor flags accordingly. You can find more information here about parameters you can configure for your Yaskawa/Motoman robots here:
https://robodk.com/post/Motoman

Hello, thank You for replying so quickly.

I tried using default Motoman post processor, this one I can import on Motoman controler, but the coordinates on motoman controler are not even close. Robot goes in some positions that I don't know where he gets them. Pictures 1 and 2, and video are in attachment. 

I created new post processor from default motoman with some different options like relative_job to true, didn't work. 

I even tried backuping parameters from controler and imported all.prm in RoboDK and it said that those are correct. (Picture 3)

Honestly, I don't know what I'm doing wrong. If you have more ideas, please let me know.
Thank You in advance!
Vanja Makaj

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.mp4   video2.mp4 (Size: 7.83 MB / Downloads: 110)