Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Everything goes missing after zoom out and pan

Hello everybody,

I have a strange issue going on - I reframe to an object, then zoom out, pan left-right and then every object goes missing. I cant find it in the screen until I reframe again. It is really time consuming and I cant work like that. Any chance to point me out whats wrong and how to correct this issue?

Thank you very much!
Kind regards,
Tom
By default RoboDK does not show objects that are less than % 0.50 of the screen.
RoboDK also adjusts the camera view based on the station size. If you have a large object in any direction, this might cause the view to be too far away for an object to be seen.

does this match your experience?

You can adjust these settings in Tools→Options→Display at the bottom of the window you'll find the option: "Don't display objects smaller than "
Hi Alex,

It just doesnt work, I know about this options but they dont help me.

Please, can you check the cell or something? I think it might have something to do with the curves I have inside maybe.

Kind regads,
T.

I have tried some different things but I have noticed that when the mouse icon is over "nothing" and I try to rotate or pan, then everything is missing. If the mouse "snaps" on the object or robot, then I can rotate or pan. Ever heard of that problem?
Can you share your RoboDK project?

You probably placed an object or a coordinate system very far by accident and the automatic fitting zooms out a lot.
We found the solution :)

yes, one target was so far away that it made everything so small so even with 0.0% nothing was visible :(

Ill buy you a beer on Automatica :)
Great, looking forward to that!