Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FANUC R-30iB with ArcTool Post Processor

In RoboDK, I'm trying to generate the code for a 3D print project. In the post-processor list on the online documentation, R-30iA_Arc, which I'm assuming is the controller with the ArcTool software, is listed as an option, but on the software on my computer, it isn't an option. Is there somewhere I'm supposed to download this or do I need to something else? 

If this post-processor isn't an option,  is there a way for me to code in weld arc commands?
Hi Mreed,

Could you point out where you saw that in the doc?
This needs to be updated on our end as the ArcTool is now integrated into the normal R-30iA post-processor.

You simply add a "program call" called "ArcStart" where you want to activate the welding gun and "ArcEnd" where you want to stop it.
You can also add welding parameters to the ArcStart this way: ArcStart(2.0Hz,8.0mm,0.075s,0.075)
If you don't "2.0Hz,8.0mm,0.075s,0.075" will be used as the default values.

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel

Hi Jeremy,

It can be seen in the first picture on this page: https://robodk.com/doc/en/Post-Processor...SelectPost.

Also, is there a way to override the welding parameters in the code? We have a system that auto-adjusts those parameters. 

Thanks for all your help!
Mia
Hi Mia,

Thanks for the info.

What would you like the line of code to look like?

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel