Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Failed to generate program using "Universal Robots" post-processor!

Hi, I understand that there are few threads around different subsets of the same issue but I couldn't find one that's related to the problem I am seeing. 

I've attached the snapshots of error, python settings and the RDK as well. Looks like there is a problem around moveC command and I am not sure what exactly it means when it says "AttributeError: NoneType object has no attribute size."

When I run the program simulation on RoboDK it performs exactly as intended so there is definitely nothing wrong with the logic as far as I can understand. It's the generation of script where the issue lies at - I think. Can someone help me with this please. Thanks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rdk   Calibration.rdk (Size: 3.97 MB / Downloads: 203)
The issue is that MoveC does not really work with Joint targets. If you change the targets to Cartesian targets it should work fine.
(06-23-2022, 06:59 PM)Alex Wrote: The issue is that MoveC does not really work with Joint targets. If you change the targets to Cartesian targets it should work fine.

Hi Alex, thanks for the reply. I changed the targets to cartesian and the program generates fine. But when I run it on the actual robot, it moves in a straight line between the 2 ends of the arc and not along a curve (it's almost like it does a moveL between Points 1 and 3 and skips Point 2. So now instead of 3 arcs, I am getting 3 linear  moves. The simulation however works fine. Any help on this is appreciated.