Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fanuc Dripfeed resuming a program

Hi everybody,

I am milling with our Fanuc robot arm foam molds. To do this I generate robot programs with the Fanuc_RJ3_Dripfeed post processor. However, I am running into the following issue:
My dripfeed contains the following programs:
Main_box.TP
box.TP
box2.TP
box3.TP
box4.TP
box....TP

When resuming a paused program at box2 for example. The dripfeed is searching for a running program which is box2. It does not recognize the Main_box program that is running all the subprograms. So the dripfeed.py is trying to upload this mainfile again but thats not possible. 

My question:
Is there a way to resolve this issue? 
Can I add a function in the post processor that generates a function in the dripfeed.py that recognizes that a program is already running and this skips the uploading of the Main_box.TP?

Cheers,
Ruben
I understand this issue happens when you pause your program?

You should contact us through Help-Request support if you have a professional license under maintenance and we can help you customize this post processor.
(11-30-2023, 08:46 AM)Albert Wrote: I understand this issue happens when you pause your program?

You should contact us through Help-Request support if you have a professional license under maintenance and we can help you customize this post processor.

We have an educational license. If I go through Help-request support I end up on the forum.
In this case I would recommend you to customize the Fanuc post processor.

You can find more information here:
https://robodk.com/doc/en/Post-Processors.html#EditPost