Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fanuc robot only moving to First Point (Connection Issues)

(04-05-2022, 08:42 AM)Albert Wrote: It looks like the problem happens when you move to the home position (joints set to [0,0,0,0,0,0]).

Are you able to jog the robot to that location?

If not, do you see any error messages on the robot controller? You can access the full error log by typing the IP of your robot in a browser.

I can jog successfully to any target reachable, including home position. I can even run a robodk program that only has one target. It is only when I run through more than one target that it loses connection and stops. Here is the error log from the robot, there were no errors from when I connected to my plc(I was having issues before I got the plc so I know it wasn't caused by it) to when it lost connection or even after that. I am also providing the driver program information from the robot, is it supposed to have 7 "Ignore Pauses?"

Thank you,

Jeremiah

(04-05-2022, 08:42 AM)Albert Wrote: It looks like the problem happens when you move to the home position (joints set to [0,0,0,0,0,0]).

Are you able to jog the robot to that location?

If not, do you see any error messages on the robot controller? You can access the full error log by typing the IP of your robot in a browser.
Here are the attachments requested. Let me know if I can send over anything else.

This issue is very strange... I'm not sure what could be wrong.

Did you modify our default MJ.LS, ML.LS programs?
Can you try changing your target away from the [0,0,0,0,0,0] location and run the program again?
Do you have similar issues running other programs?
(04-06-2022, 09:14 AM)Albert Wrote: This issue is very strange... I'm not sure what could be wrong.

Can you try changing your target away from the [0,0,0,0,0,0] location and run the program again?

I did not modify any programs, but I can try redownloading them. I can make the target anywhere within the robot's range, and it is still refusing to move past the first target. I can run the exact same program when written directly onto the teach pendant.
(04-06-2022, 09:14 AM)Albert Wrote: This issue is very strange... I'm not sure what could be wrong.

Turns out I had installed the DriverRDK pc file, and it was running the other programs incorrectly. Installed the RDK pc file and everything worked! I feel rather dumb, but I truly appreciate all the help, I was truly stumped! The guide you guys had told me to download the DriverRDK file, but I must have missed an instruction!

Thank you,

Jeremiah