Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How I can connect conveyor to robot program

Hi every one
I have a problem with How I can connect the conveyor to the robot program and, run the robot program when the conveyor is run? this means I want to run the conveyor simultaneously with the robot program.
Thanks a lot

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hey garshasb,

Could you tell more what you are trying to achieve? If you just need to make conveyor move or stop during robot program, you can create simple programs (for conveyor mechanism) like "move forward", "stop", "reverse". And then use Call commands to execute them from your robot program.
Hi
ya I know that, but I call the conveyor in my program but when I run the program only the conveyor goes forward and the robot after finish moving the conveyor starts move to the point. If you send me an email I will send my project to you.
Thanks a lot.
You can change "Call" command option to "start thread" instead of "Program call". This will change the behavior and your conveyor will run in parallel with the robot instead of in sequence.
(08-22-2022, 08:48 AM)Robotux Wrote: You can change "Call" command option to "start thread" instead of "Program call". This will change the behavior and your conveyor will run in parallel with the robot instead of in sequence.

Thank you very much.