Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How to create a mechanism on a three-axis rotating device.

Olá Albert, Jeremy,

I'm starting to install a virtual cell but I can't find examples to create mechanisms on a rotary table with three axes, follow the part already done, could you help me to configure this cell?

Taking advantage of the help, how do I accurately configure the measurements between each cell element? I ask why when I fear between the elements I don't get the value I need, is there a way to measure the distance between the elements?

Thank you
Hi there.

Can you attach a picture of the mechanism you are trying to build?

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel

Of course yes. 
This photo is saved on my phone, if you need another one with more details I can send it later.

Clecio

Attached Files
.pdf   Célula motoman-convertido.pdf (Size: 75.89 KB / Downloads: 439)
.rdk   Célula motoman.rdk (Size: 3.35 MB / Downloads: 331)
Hi Clerio,

Feris wheels are not yet supported as a single mechanism, but you can create one using 3 separate rotative axes.

I would also recommend you to drop a post in the "Request features" section of the forum if you think it could be a nice upgrade to RoboDK.

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel