Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How to move the actual robot (Repost)

Hello RoboDK teams.

I wasn't able to post in English, so I will repost.

I'm trying to move a Mitsubishi robot (Mitsubishi RV-7FRL). 

I can program and run it in the simulator, but when I actually try to move the robot, an error occurs and I can't move it.

I was able to set the Connection Status to ready, but I couldn't run any program, including the Python program. 

It's all a simple program.

I'll attached an error message etc., so please tell me the solution.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Are you using the latest version of RoboDK? (RoboDK 5.2.5)
Hello, I'll only reply to this thread because my Japanese isn't very good

When robodk tries to move the robot with the driver, it creates and runs a short program called "MRL" on the robot. You can open this file on the robot yourself, in your case this is the program for the movement causing issues:

J1=(+0.00,+15.00,+80.00,+0.00,+60.00,+0.00)
Spd 50.0
Accel 100.0
Mov J1

Does that program work if you run it on it's own?
(08-20-2021, 07:23 AM)Vineet Wrote: Are you using the latest version of RoboDK? (RoboDK 5.2.5)

I've been busy for the past week, so my reply has been delayed. I'm sorry.

I installed the latest version earlier, but it still didn't work. I couldn't get it working before RoboDK 5.2.5 was released, so it's probably due to something else.
(08-20-2021, 01:26 PM)Phillip Wrote: Hello, I'll only reply to this thread because my Japanese isn't very good

When robodk tries to move the robot with the driver, it creates and runs a short program called "MRL" on the robot. You can open this file on the robot yourself, in your case this is the program for the movement causing issues:

J1=(+0.00,+15.00,+80.00,+0.00,+60.00,+0.00)
Spd 50.0
Accel 100.0
Mov J1

Does that program work if you run it on it's own?
I've been busy for the past week, so my reply has been delayed. I'm sorry.

Is MRL like an image that appears by "Right-clicking a Python program -> Generate robot program"?

I can change the program show on this screen to a program like the one you showed, but I don't know how to do it with a robot. 

would you please teach me?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The MRL is a program automatically sent by RoboDK to your controller when you try to use the remote connection (driver).

Make sure it's running on your teach pendant.

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel

(08-30-2021, 02:37 PM)Jeremy Wrote: The MRL is a program automatically sent by RoboDK to your controller when you try to use the remote connection (driver).

Make sure it's running on your teach pendant.

Jeremy

I tried to move it for confirmation, but for some reason robot worked. 

I don't know why it didn't work until now, but the executable was sent properly. 

If I lower the value of "accel_joint" of "setSpeed" to 5 deg/s2, [SMS: Warning: Error moving robot: ['0.00', '0.00', '90.00', '0.00', '90.00', '0.00'] will appear, robot stopped working.

But I could move it with 50 deg/s2.

Anyway, I can move robot for the time being. 

Thank you for your cooperation.