Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How to use the robotiQ-finger-140 to pick and place the iterm.

Hi guys

I create the program of pick and place a box following the video tutorial on YouTube. It works in the RoboDK, but when I import it into the driver of UR10e, the robot can move following the movement designed by me, but the gripper cannot open and close in reality. I used the gripper robotiQ-finger-140
It is better if you send us an email so we can help you integrate your RobotiQ gripper with the driver.
(05-15-2021, 03:33 PM)Albert Wrote: It is better if you send us an email so we can help you integrate your RobotiQ gripper with the driver.

Hi officer
Thanks for your help, this is the file of my simple practice ( pick and place a brick), I cannot attach the file by email, so I send my file here. 
Kind regards
Jiangyang
There is no file attached to your post.

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel

(05-15-2021, 05:09 PM)jiangyangZhao Wrote:
(05-15-2021, 03:33 PM)Albert Wrote: It is better if you send us an email so we can help you integrate your RobotiQ gripper with the driver.

Hi officer
Thanks for your help, this is the file of my simple practice ( pick and place a brick), I cannot attach the file by email, so I send my file here. 
Kind regards
Jiangyang

(05-15-2021, 05:09 PM)jiangyangZhao Wrote:
Hi officer
Thanks for your help, I have add attachment my RoboDK file. Thanks so much.
Kind regards

Attached Files
.rdk   workshop-practise-5.rdk (Size: 3.39 MB / Downloads: 318)
.rdk   workshop-practise-5.rdk (Size: 3.39 MB / Downloads: 303)