Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

IO with robodk and wago coupler

Hi everyone . Sorry for probably stupid questtion - but i am absolutely new to this. The question: i have Kuka KRC2 KR210 r2700 + coupler WAGO wit 8 DI and 8 DO. How can i mmmmmm.... lets say ... connect coupler and robodk. I mean i need to make robot do some work accroding to program. that means that i need to send from robodk to coupler a signal to certain DO, or get signal from certain DI. every di/do must have an adress - so i cant get how to do it. 
In manage io menu there is a list that i can choose Set io or Wait io ... Seems, like this is what i am looking for. Probably someone has something like an exaple of program or part of program with this things- just to see how it must be written
Thank you all guys in advance.
My first question will be the following:
Are you generating robot programs or are you driving the robot from RoboDK with a live connection ("Run on robot")?
If it's the latter, why is this your approach? (doing what you want to do with the live connection won't be an easy thing).

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel

Hi - been away from pc- sorry for long answer.
So the answer is no - i am not going to use robodk and robot in alive connection. I am trying to understand how to write a certain code to activate DO /DI

thats why i asked - what if someone has a piece of code - so that i could understand the principles of hot to write a proper code for that. when i have an example- its quite easer to understand it
This doesn't seem to be a RoboDK-related question then.
I'm not familiar enough with Kuka and Wago to answer such a question. I assume you need to map the I/O as you would do with most robot brands.
It might be more appropriate to ask this type of question to a forum like robot-forum.com

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel