Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

KUKA connection

I am trying to connect to KUKA KR5sixx R850 robot.
I have disabled Firewall on KRC side.
FTP connection is O.K., however when I try to connect trough suggested port 7000, connection could not be established.
Is there something that should be run on the KRC side?
You should follow the steps in the document here attached.
This will allow you to retrieve the robot position as well as move it to a given position in the simulator. You will also be able to run the program online step by step.

You will need a additional files as well as a robot program on the robot side.
Send us an email and we will provide you with the program files:
info@robodk.com

Attached Files
.pdf   Connect-Kuka-robots-with-RoboDK.pdf (Size: 612.53 KB / Downloads: 33,460)
Hi,
I have problem using kukavarproxy in a KRC2 controller. Could you give information how to open the firewall port in 7000 in the XP embedded KRC2 controller? Thanks
mecch
(01-20-2016, 09:29 AM)alesles Wrote: I am trying to connect to KUKA KR5sixx R850 robot.
I have disabled Firewall on KRC side.
FTP connection is O.K., however when I try to connect trough suggested port 7000, connection could not be established.
Is there something that should be run on the KRC side?

Hi, alesles
  I don't know whether my suggestion can apply to KR5sixx R850. I experienced the same situation in KRC2. After I registered those OCX file in Windows XP (regsvr32 cswsk32.ocx), I connected to my KRC2 with port 7000.

mecch
Dear Administrator,

I am new to KRC, I have read the Connect-Kuka-robots-with-RoboDK.pdf , but it is not clear to me, where to find the file Me run MainCom.src mentioned in that document. If possible, would you send me a copy of it.
Best wishes
Thanks.
The KUKA SRC program files are named the following way for the most up to date versions:
RoboDKSynch34.src
The last 2 digits represent the version of the robot driver.