Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Location of Training Module Files to be downloaded

Hi Jeremy

I just installed the RoboDK software and now following your training videos.
2 notes:

1) the license window is now changed having no Tabs and it seems the 30 day trail version is automatically installed without any license code.

2) I can not find the training module directories any where to download. Also there was no mention of how to get it in the training videos.

Please advise.
regards,
Hossein
(07-29-2022, 02:44 PM)hosseintofigh Wrote: Hi Jeremy

2 notes:

1) the license window is now changed having no Tabs and it seems the 30 day trail version is automatically installed without any license code.

2) I can not find the training module directories any where to download. Also there was no mention of how to get it in the training videos.

Please advise.
regards,
Hossein

You can find the link to the drive here: RoboDK Professional training
(07-29-2022, 03:38 PM)Karl Wrote:
(07-29-2022, 02:44 PM)hosseintofigh Wrote: Hi Jeremy

2 notes:

Please advise.
regards,
Hossein

You can find the link to the drive here: RoboDK Professional training

Many thanks for that.
There was never any tabs in the licensing windows. The 30-days free license automatically kicks in when you install RoboDK.

If you look in the description of the video, you will find the link to download the files.

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel

Hello Jeremy
Couldn't I find any link to download the videos training module file?
also, I search for a description of the video on youtube.
Thanks