Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MITSUBISHI RV-3S DB

I am working with RoboDK and a MITSUBISHI RV-3S robot. The connection is established and the funciton run program on robot is working fine. When I want to download the program to the robot I get the error that the target machine actively refused it. Is there a solution to it? Many thanks.

I'm not very familiar with Mitsubishi, but there's one thing you can do to try to debug this one.

The program transfer is most likely done via FTP.
So, using a free software like FileZilla for example, you can try to load the program manually.
If you can do it manually, we can help you figure out why the driver doesn't do it.
If you can't, this means a setting on the controller might prevent the transfer.

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel

(01-26-2022, 10:02 PM)Jeremy Wrote: I'm not very familiar with Mitsubishi, but there's one thing you can do to try to debug this one.

The program transfer is most likely done via FTP.
So, using a free software like FileZilla for example, you can try to load the program manually.
If you can do it manually, we can help you figure out why the driver doesn't do it.
If you can't, this means a setting on the controller might prevent the transfer.

Jeremy

Yes the controller is preventing the transfer of files. I will try to find a solution.