Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MULTIPLE ROBOT START

Hello,

I have a 3-robot station, in which each robot is doing a separate program, but I need to start all of them at the same time in the simulation, so I could see all of them doing their own routines at the same time. Is it possible to start 3 different programs through a MAIN Call program (maybe start thread?) and would it be possible to see individual cycle times for each thread?
Hi fcisneros,

You are right, you can use the option Start Thread to start multiple programs at the same time. 

Just run the program individually to see the cycle time for each or you can go into:
Tools - > Run Script -> CycleTimeDisplay and select the program you want to see the cycle time.

You can also create IOs if you need the robots to work together and/or wait for each others on certain tasks.

Olivier.
(03-24-2021, 06:39 PM)Olivier Wrote: Hi fcisneros,

You are right, you can use the option Start Thread to start multiple programs at the same time. 

Just run the program individually to see the cycle time for each or you can go into:
Tools - > Run Script -> CycleTimeDisplay and select the program you want to see the cycle time.

You can also create IOs if you need the robots to work together and/or wait for each others on certain tasks.

Olivier.
Thank you.