Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Machining program orientation of the tool

I have a project with a turntable (parallel of the ground ) and I want to print with a Robot a part (Machining project). Is posibble to optimizate the turntable to mantain always the torch perpendicular to the ground?

What is the difference between the checkboc optimize turntable, keep pos and what is the meaning of the value in shift?
Thanks
For this, I would recommend unchecking "optimize turn table" and using "Smart optimization".
First, go download the latest version of RDK on our website as we did some improvements recently (if you are still under maintenance).

Before jumping into the "options", position your robot on top of the turntable with the tool at the proper angle.
Press "Teach" for the tool orientation and "Set Current" for the starting joints.

Open the options menu and you can play with "Keep flange orientation" and the other options.

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel

(03-30-2022, 04:27 PM)amartinmestres Wrote: I have a project with a turntable (parallel of the ground ) and I want to print with a Robot a part (Machining project). Is posibble to optimizate the turntable to mantain always the torch perpendicular to the ground?

What is the difference between the checkboc optimize turntable, keep pos and what is the meaning of the value in shift?
Thanks

Thanks, one doubt about the mantain, is possible to order another year or maintenance, but not remaining right now the active one, i explain, i can order another year with my actual license that remain for example at 31/09/2022 and expand it until 31/09/2023?

And the next doubt, we have two license, one of the remain in different date than the other, the maintence is for company or for license?
Thanks
If you contact us via email, we can extend your license maintenance for 1 more year on top of what you have left.

The maintenance is per license.

Jérémy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel