Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Machining with Multiple Synchronized Axis - Post Mods

Hello,

I'm commissioning a machining cell for Swinburne University who have an educational license of RoboDK.

There cell consists of a:

KUKA KR 120 R2900 extra Absolute Accuracy (joint axis A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6) mounted on a KL4000 track (joint axis E3)
KP1-V500 (joint axis E3) vertical positioner
KP1-HC500 (joint axis E2) horizontal positioner

Attached is the cell and a the post processor I modified to remove the AXIS: statement on PTP moves.

The problems I'm having is the order in which the post processor outputs the E1 E2 E3 coordinates.

It makes sense to me to have two cells, one where there is the robot, track and the KP1-V500 vertical positioner.

The other where there is the robot, track and the KP1-HC500 horizontal positioner as the robot will only be milling at one of these at a time.

The post processor as it currently stands outputs the track axis coordinate as E1 and the vertical positioner as E2, this is incorrect as in our cell the track axis coordinate is E3

I want the post processor for the vertical positioner to output in the following format:

PTP {A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6, E2 Vertical Positioner Joint Angle, E3 Track Joint angle} C_PTP

LIN {X, Y, Z, A, B, C, E2 Vertical Positioner Joint Angle, E3 Track Joint angle, S, T} C_DIS

Can you assist with these modifications to get the correct coordinate labelled correctly?

The other cells post processor will have the following output format:

PTP {A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6, E1 Horizontal Positioner Joint Angle, E3 Track Joint angle} C_PTP

LIN {X, Y, Z, A, B, C, E1 Horizontal Positioner Joint Angle, E3 Track Joint angle, S, T} C_DIS

See attached for cell and post.

Attached Files
.rdk   MAR015631 - Normal Tool.rdk (Size: 14.94 MB / Downloads: 532)
.py   KUKA_KRC4_Config_Mods.py (Size: 15.19 KB / Downloads: 720)