Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Maintenece renewal

I renewed our maintenance on August 8th.  Since then I have received no response about this.  I have called several times, and emailed several times.  Is RoboDK still in business?
Hi Jeff, I see from our records you contacted a coworker who was on vacation. Did you contact anyone else?
As a reminder, the best way to contact us is through info@robodk.com. I will get back to you via email.
(08-28-2023, 01:00 PM)Alex Wrote: Hi Jeff, I see from our records you contacted a coworker who was on vacation. Did you contact anyone else?
As a reminder, the best way to contact us is through info@robodk.com. I will get back to you via email.

Good afternoon,

I did email that address several times.  Also, I have yet to be contacted by anyone about this.  I really need to get this sorted out.  Can you please have someone contact me ASAP.

Best regards
I sent you an email right away. Can you check your spam folder? 
I will try again from a different email address.
I have been on another project for the past few days, and just now circling back to this. I have not received it. Would you please try again, Thank you
(09-01-2023, 12:55 PM)jeffutc Wrote: I have been on another project for the past few days, and just now circling back to this.  I have not received it.  Would you please try again,  Thank you

Any word on this?  Is someone from RoboDK help me, its been a month!  Is there a person I can talk with about this.  I have emailed staff, I have emailed info@, I have tried to call.  It cannot be this hard to get that which I have already paid for, can it?
I just got back to you by email. Since you own a RoboDK Professional license, I recommend you to contact us through Help-Request support to have a better line of communication.