Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Maketp path not found

I'm working on getting robodk to give me tp files through roboguides maketp, but now I'm getting a grey pop-up box saying "error executing maketp: path not found" 

I'm not sure why this would be. I was able to make it work by loading the ls file directly into the cell in roboguide and then loading it from there, but not directly from robodk. Is there something I should be doing differently with setrobot?
You should properly set the path to Fanuc Roboguide WinOLP tools using the following variable of the post processor:

Code:
PATH_MAKE_TP

This should be a full path. If you have any issues I would recommend you to start RoboDK and/or run setrobot using administrator privileges.
(08-08-2022, 02:46 PM)Albert Wrote: You should properly set the path to Fanuc Roboguide WinOLP tools using the following variable of the post processor:

Code:
PATH_MAKE_TP

This should be a full path. If you have any issues I would recommend you to start RoboDK and/or run setrobot using administrator privileges.

For the path, and I simply put in the path of the folder, or does it need to specify the name of the file at the end of the path. I set the path, and tried running setrobot and selecting both the cell, and the robot, and neither worked.

Thank you,

Jeremiah