Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Measure Tool

Dear RoboDK Staff,

I don't unterstand how the "Measure Tool" exactly works. 

What do "Measure point", "Snap on corners" and "Absolute" mean?

When you select a point on the screen, what do the given coordinates refer to?

Thanks in advance

Federico
The buttons "Measure point", "Snap on corners" and "Absolute" are switches that can be activated or deactivated.

To measure the points when you click with the mouse you must activate "Measure point".
"Snap on corners" will measure the point of the closest corner.
"Absolute" will measure the point with respect to the absolute coordinates of the station. If the "Absolute" option is deactivated it will measure the coordinates with respect to the relative reference frame.
(05-02-2016, 04:22 PM)RoboDK Wrote: The buttons "Measure point", "Snap on corners" and "Absolute" are switches that can be activated or deactivated.

To measure the points when you click with the mouse you must activate "Measure point".
"Snap on corners" will measure the point of the closest corner.
"Absolute" will measure the point with respect to the absolute coordinates of the station. If the "Absolute" option is deactivated it will measure the coordinates with respect to the relative reference frame.

Dear RoboDK staff,

thank you for your help.

Federico
Hello, I have a small question about the measure tool.

When I select a measurement point, a large green sphere appears and hides the next point I want to point.  Is there any way to change the size of the large sphere?

Attached Files Image(s)