Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

OTC Program

Good morning,

Please, I need help uploading the program to the OTC robot.
We created a program in RoboDK and we don't know what type of extension to use so that the OTC robot can read it for us?

The first problem was that after uploading the program from RoboDK to the OTC robot, it could not find it. When we accidentally managed to find the right type after generation, the robot could not open the program and there were no paths from the robots. When we wanted to delete it from the robot's memory, it told us that it was password protected and could not be deleted.
And the strange thing was that even though it was a simple program with about 50 steps, the robot wrote that it had 28,000 steps.

Does anyone know what to do with it please? Does it need to be translated into another language or something?

Thank you very much for your help, have a nice day, Jaroslav.
What is the model of the robot controller? FD? Can you share the RDK file you are using for testing?
Good morning,

The model we are using is Daihen AX-V6, year of manufacture 2003, but I am not sure if this will help you in any way. I'm sorry, but I can't share the file. Thank you very much for your help, Jaroslav.
If you have an AX-C controller, please take a look at chapter 6 of the official manual.

I've found it here:  https://www.scribd.com/doc/309799921/otc-manual-pdf

Good day,

Thanks for the help, I'll try to look into it, hopefully I can find something.

Thank you, have a nice day, Jaroslav.