Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Omron TM Remote control error

Hello!

I am trying to establish remote control of the Omron TM5-700 robot using RoboDK. It works smooth with USB stick, but I got stuck with remote control.
Move Joints works fine, but once I try to "Generate Robot Program"/"Send Program to Robot" it crashes with the same error (file is attached):

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

When generating programs using the Omron Remote post processor it is required to use the non-compiled version of the post.

You can contact us via Help-Request support from RoboDK if you have a Professional license and we can provide you with the non compiled version of this post processor.

You can also use the default post processor which generates a ZIP package for the robot.
(11-23-2023, 09:19 AM)Albert Wrote: When generating programs using the Omron Remote post processor it is required to use the non-compiled version of the post.

You can contact us via Help-Request support from RoboDK if you have a Professional license and we can provide you with the non compiled version of this post processor.

You can also use the default post processor which generates a ZIP package for the robot.
Can I please have a non-compiled file? I am also having the same problem. I also sent the error image to Alex through support. I am looking for a solution right away.

I have a professional license if that is the concern. Thanks
You can contact us through Help-Request support and fill in this request (the button to request support points to a special page if you have a professional license). We should be getting back to you a solution shortly.