Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Problem with simulation roboDK and real move

Hi to everyone! 

In roboDK on simulation, the robot rotates with the 4 axis by + but real robot rotates by - 
Element milling is correct

Thanks in advance 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi serg_kub,

Can you provide more info? What is the model of the real kuka robot?

Olivier
Hi Olivier,

This is KUKA KR360

The orientation of the tool is correct, but in simulation robot turns the fourth axis differently than in real 

Serg
@serg_kub, on real robot program, you are using raw krl instructions, or inline forms?

If is the former (raw krl), on real robot You may need create a PTP point to "force" the wrist config to maintain the right position of axis 4.
I use raw krl instructions, but first command I have PTP, then LIN.
This is problem with 4,5 and 6 axis(singularity), but why roboDK don`t show me.
Maybe my setting are not correct?
Can you provide your RoboDK station, please?

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel

Hi Jeremy

No problem

Attached Files
.rdk   test.rdk (Size: 1.11 MB / Downloads: 301)
Hi Serg, 

Just to clarify a few things. 
Did you create this robot yourself? Because I don't see it in our library. 

Do you mean that joint 4 is rotating in this direction, but should do the opposite?

If so, you can go to the robot parameters window, unlock the advanced option, and set the joint direction. 
Simply change the -1 to 1. 

Jeremy
Find useful information about RoboDK and its features by visiting our Online Documentation and by watching tutorials on our Youtube Channel

Hi Jeremy

Yes, I create this robots. The direction of rotation of the axis in the model is correct, but when processing an element, the rotation of the 4th, 5th and 6th axis is opposite to the simulation. This is problem with parameters S and T(robot position). 

Serg