Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Problems connecting to Elite Robots EC66

Hello.
I connected the robot to the computer and it gives the ping message successfully but when I try to connect it gives an error. My robot is EC66 (from Elite Robots) and the Python driver file was sent to me by the company, which I put in the right path (RoboDK\api\Robot). and my version of python in robodk and VS code are same. But I get the following error.
Code:
Starting...
RoboDK Driver v1.0 for Elite Robot controllers
RoboDK Driver for Elite Robot v1.0.1
Disconnected
Sending command...
Connecting to robot 192.168.1.200:502
Working...
Unexpected error: Traceback (most recent call last):
Unexpected error: File "D:\RoboDK\api\robot\ElibotDriver.py", line 757, in <module>
Unexpected error: RunMain()
Unexpected error: File "D:\RoboDK\api\robot\ElibotDriver.py", line 748, in RunMain
Unexpected error: RunDriver()
Unexpected error: File "D:\RoboDK\api\robot\ElibotDriver.py", line 479, in RunDriver
Unexpected error: RunCommand(line)
Unexpected error: File "D:\RoboDK\api\robot\ElibotDriver.py", line 518, in RunCommand
Unexpected error: received = RobotConnect()
Unexpected error: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Unexpected error: File "D:\RoboDK\api\robot\ElibotDriver.py", line 368, in RobotConnect
Unexpected error: return ROBOT.connect(ROBOT_IP, ROBOT_PORT)
Unexpected error: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Unexpected error: File "D:\RoboDK\api\robot\ElibotDriver.py", line 172, in connect
Unexpected error: print_joints(received)
Unexpected error: File "D:\RoboDK\api\robot\ElibotDriver.py", line 405, in print_joints
Unexpected error: print("JNTS " + " ".join(format(x, ".5f") for x in joints)) # if joints is a list of float
Unexpected error: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Unexpected error: TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable
Stopped
We worked with Elite Robots to create this driver and add it to the RoboDK official installer. There are actually 2 versions, one called EliteRobotsDriverCS and another one called EliteRobotsDriverEC.

I recommend you to take the latest version of RoboDK and try these 2 versions.
(12-27-2023, 10:33 AM)Albert Wrote: We worked with Elite Robots to create this driver and add it to the RoboDK official installer. There are actually 2 versions, one called EliteRobotsDriverCS and another one called EliteRobotsDriverEC.

I recommend you to take the latest version of RoboDK and try these 2 versions.

TTT Thank you very much for your kind help.
I upgraded the ROboDK to version 5.6.8. But it continues to be a driver's code (EC series) line.
i attach an image.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thank you for clarifying. We'll be fixing this issue with a new update next week which will include a new version of the Elite Robots driver.
We published an update yesterday fixing the Elite Robots driver issue. Can you confirm it works for you?