Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Problems with kuka krc2 robodk postprocessor in CIRC

Hi guys! Have a strange problem - i can easily make a program for kuka via RDK postprocessor, it runs without any problems on robot, but when i try to edit (open for editing)  a CIRCLE command in teach pendant it shows a mistake (as i understand the final code of postprocessor is incorrect)
Any ideas what to do with that? I think there are some mistakes in phyton string...............
I ve done some research between a working file from teachpendant anf from robodk postprocessor+ i added a phyton file that generate CIRC command

Working file

Code:
CIRC P1 P2
Vel=2 m/s CPDAT1
Tool[0] Base[0]
$BWDSTART=FALSE
LDAT_ACT=LCPDAT1
FDAT_ACT=FP2
BAS(#CP_PARAMS,2)
CIRC XP1, XP2

;FOLD CIRC
P1
P2
Vel=2 m/s
CPDAT1
Tool[0]
Base[0];
%{PE}%R 8.2.17,
%MKUKATPBASIS,
%CMOVE,
%VCIRC,
%P
1:CIRC,
2:P1,
3:P2,
4:,
6:2,
8:CPDAT1

$BWDSTART=FALSE
LDAT_ACT=LCPDAT1
FDAT_ACT=FP2
BAS(#CP_PARAMS,2)
CIRC XP1, XP2
;ENDFOLD

[color=#ff0000]Not working file (FROM ROBODK postprocessor)[/color]

CIRC P1 P2
Vel=2 m/s CPDAT1
Tool[0] Base[0]
$BWDSTART=FALSE
LDAT_ACT=LCPDAT1
FDAT_ACT=FP2
BAS(#CP_PARAMS,0)
CIRC XP1, XP2 C_DIS

;FOLD CIRC
P1
P2
Vel=0.025 m/s
CPDAT1
Tool[0]
Base[0];
%{PE}%R 5.5.0,
%MKUKATPA20,
%CARC_SWI,
%VCIRC,
%P
2:P1,
3:,
5:0,
7:CPDAT202

$BWDSTART=FALSE
LDAT_ACT=LCPDAT1
FDAT_ACT=FP2
BAS(#CP_PARAMS,0)
CIRC XP1, XP2 C_DIS
;ENDFOLD
$VEL.CP = 0.05000

Phyton file of ROBODK

Code:
self.addline(';
FOLD CIRC
P%s
P%s

%sVel=%.3f m/s
CPDAT%s
Tool[%i]
Base[%i];
%%{PE}%%R 5.5.0,
%%MKUKATPA20,
%%CARC_SWI,
%%VCIRC,
%%P
2:P%s,
3:%s,
5:%.0f,
7:CPDAT%s' %
(vname1, vname2, str_cont, self.speed_ms, vname2, self.TOOL_ID, self.BASE_ID, vname2, str_cdis, self.speed_ms, vname2))

What do you mean by the Python file in RoboDK? Did you customize the post processor?

Do you have any issues with CIRC movements using the default post processor?
Dear Albert, good afternoon!
Python file: i mean that i took a file from post processor folder, opened it and looked what is it inside to understand what is going wrong.
CIRC movements: actually i have no issues while using file that is generated by RDK PP. but- i CANT edit (open and change) CIRC string in teach pendant. Robot refuse to open it and highlight a string with red color. That means that i cant edit 2 points of CIRC function in robot. Robot execute the string but refuse to edit it in pendant. It means that there are or some missing values in PP or some mistakes, that do not allow make any changes on robot in real life

I also asked guys from Robot-Forum about this issue - thats what they told me:
"Just compare the first line of the correct code and the code from RoboDK.
F. e. parameter 3: ist wrong (no 'P2') prameter 8: has wrong name and should be parameter 7:, and so on."

Thus i want to ask you for a help: what do i need to fix in PP to make it possible to edit CIRC function in TeachPendant on robot?
The KUKA KRC2 and KRC4 DAT post processors require adjustments and fine tuning on a case by case basis.

It is better if you contact us through our contact form:
https://robodk.com/contact
I already contacted by e-mail... Thats what u told me to do. After that i recieved an e-mail with a reply that my message was forwarded to a support team and also i need to create a thread here. I really dont understand what to do. Can i hope for your help? or what else i need to do? I thought that it wont be such a serious problem to fix a few variables in a string that create a final program for you.
We can provide post processor customization as a service and make this post processor for you. We'll need more information about your project (such as your sample RDK project files and desired programs that work on your controller).

Do you have a professional license? It is better to contact us by email so we can create a custom post processor for you.