Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Problems with working on the project due to license restrictions

Hello, can you please give me an educational version for a month to write a diploma? I will be very grateful to you. Since there are problems with the free limited version, with which I cannot implement the project that is the basis for my diploma. It is not possible to save work if there is more than one robot. The program considers some grabbing devices and conveyors to be robots, so it is not possible to save the file, a license error pops up. And without these optimally necessary elements, I cannot make a project for a thesis. Thank you for listening to my message.
Please contact us by email using your university email account and briefly explain your project. We can then give you a trial extension which includes all features.
(03-21-2024, 08:36 AM)Albert Wrote: Please contact us by email using your university email account and briefly explain your project. We can then give you a trial extension which includes all features.

Great, thank you very much
Good evening Albert, I sent an email on the official RoboDK website and indicated an educational email. At first I wrote from the educational mail itself, but I received a letter in which RoboDK considered my letter to be spam and indicated an error.
I noticed you filled in the contact form and Konstantinos got back to you by email about 7 days ago. Let me know if you did not receive his email.
(03-22-2024, 08:35 AM)Albert Wrote: I noticed you filled in the contact form and Konstantinos got back to you by email about 7 days ago. Let me know if you did not receive his email.

Sorry, I checked everywhere, there is no letter.
Can you submit a new request through our contact form?

Please make sure you enter your email properly:
https://robodk.com/contact
(03-22-2024, 10:02 PM)Albert Wrote: Can you submit a new request through our contact form?

Please make sure you enter your email properly:
https://robodk.com/contact

Good afternoon, I sent a new request via the contact form a couple of minutes ago.
Thank you, we received it and someone from the RoboDK team wiill get back to you.
(03-25-2024, 08:13 AM)Albert Wrote: Thank you, we received it and someone from the RoboDK team wiill get back to you.

Hello, sorry to bother you again, Konstantinos wrote to me, I answered him, but for a decent amount of time there has been no return contact.