Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Python script failed returning

Hello,
I am facing problem when importing ALL.PRM file of hp20 robot into robodk to get pulse, python gives error as shown below, can someone help me to fix it?

Thanks

Attached Files Image(s)

Are you using the latest version of RoboDK?

Are you using the default Python-Embedded python interpreter? (Select Tools-Options and select the Python tab).
(08-27-2023, 09:26 AM)Albert Wrote: Are you using the latest version of RoboDK?

Are you using the default Python-Embedded python interpreter? (Select Tools-Options and select the Python tab).

Yes, I am using the latest robodk.
I have set to default Python-Embedded in python tab
I also tried to install robodk in another new computer and tried to import, robodk still gives python error.
Can you send us the ALL.PRM file? We can try to reproduce this error.
(08-28-2023, 06:45 PM)Albert Wrote: Can you send us the ALL.PRM file? We can try to reproduce this error.

Thank Albert
I have attached the file ALL.PRM below
I tried using ALL.PRM file with robodk v5.5.4, and it imported successfully
I think maybe Python embedded is the problem, because robodk v5.5.4 still uses Python installer

Attached Files
.zip   ALL.zip (Size: 7.98 KB / Downloads: 112)
I was able to load the ALL.PRM file without issues using the latest version. Can you try with the latest version?

Make sure you have the correct Python interpreter in Tools-Options and Python tab:
C:/RoboDK/Python-Embedded/python.exe
(08-29-2023, 10:22 AM)Albert Wrote: I was able to load the ALL.PRM file without issues using the latest version. Can you try with the latest version?

Make sure you have the correct Python interpreter in Tools-Options and Python tab:
C:/RoboDK/Python-Embedded/python.exe

Thanks
I did it your way, but it didn't work,
I try another way is to install robodk v5.4.4 and then install robodk v5.6.3 without removing version 5.4.4, everything worked fine, and I was able to import the ALL.PRM file,
I think when installing robodk with python embedded on a new computer that has never installed python, it will cause that error, you can check it again.
Thank you for letting us know. We'll try to reproduce this issue and fix it.